Write a message to the Data Protection Officer with your requests: it will be his responsibility to answer as soon as possible.
* required field

    We remind users that they can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner. The form above serves just that; please specify the specific request in the subject.

    In particular, the user has the right to:

    • withdraw consent at any time. The user can withdraw consent to the processing of their personal data previously expressed.
    • object to the processing of your data. The user can object to the processing of their data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
    • access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of the data processed.
    • check and request correction. The user can verify the correctness of his data and request its updating or correction.
    • obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case, the owner will not process the data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
    • obtain the cancellation or removal of your personal data. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the cancellation of their data by the owner.
    • receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. The user has the right to receive his data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device e, where technically feasible, to obtain the unhindered transfer to another holder. This provision is applicable when the data are processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the user's consent, on a contract to which the user is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
    • propose a complaint. The user can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection control authority or take legal action.